“A treasure trove of taste”
Review of Le Cosy

Le Cosy
Ranked #4 of 257 Restaurants in Quimper
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant de cuisine traditionelle moderne. Situé au coin de la place au beurre, restaurant de charme avec un bon rapport qualité prix.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food was great. We booked though it was not busy after all. The service was friendly and they explained what we didn't understand. The owner made time to say hello and the prices were reasonable. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and the overall experience was first class.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We've eaten in many restaurants in France and this has to rate among the best. My husband and I chose differently for each course and everything was delicious. A can only say - if you are in Quimper this is a 'must visit' restaurant.

1  Thank Veen H
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We ate here based on TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. We dined on lamb and veal and great local wine. The restaurant is tiny so its best to make a reservation. The owner/waiter was very friendly and spoke English. We were so happy to avoid crepes for an evening in a friendly delicious place.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

After a very wet day we went to Le Cosy early hoping to get in soonest. Mine host couldn't have been more accommodating inviting us in despite not opening for 15 minutes. he provided us with menus and simply said he would serve us as soon as possible. The meal was excellent I had john dory superbly cooked and my wife loved her pork dish. the atmosphere was good and a splendid evening ensued following a typical drab day in Brittany. Highly recommended great host great food.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Le Cosy; we managed to walk in without a reservation because we were slightly ahead of the high season, I think. We were given a very friendly welcome. We didn't find the place *too* cozy; we've eaten in lots of small restaurants, elbow-to-elbow, and found the accommodations here not too cramped. We started with the langoustine tartare, which was refreshing, surprising (bits of grapefruit), and very well balanced--one of the tastier dishes we had on our trip. The monkfish medallions and potatoes were straightforward, classic, rich, and nicely cooked. Dessert was the deconstructed lemon tart for me (yum), and ice cream for him (also yum), and though my dessert was fancier, it had a pleasantly comfort-foodish taste. We were very pleased with the good cooking and the hospitality! Good value and a good time.