“A special place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“A special place”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This restaurant is not a classic, the menu that you can choose yourself is quite variable and fun !

Everything is delicious. Very good coffee and desserts.
Care of your calories ...

The service is good, the place pleasant.

Visited November 2012

Quimper, France
“I really liked it but...”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

So I'm going to start by saying that I personally really enjoyed it, I thought the food was great (though don't ask for the side of potatoes if you get a burger because it's ridiculous) and the prices were ok.
But my friend thought that the service was really lacking and that they did not give us enough time between courses and were in a hurry to see us go. I didn't feel it, but I've just spent a year in America where waiters/tresses come to your table every 5 minutes, so I might have missed it.
Also, they ask for an additional 3 euros whenever there's a concert, and they don't tell you before the end of the meal.
I still liked it and the food really is good.

• Visited October 2012
“A friendly and inviting service is not this restaurant's strong point”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Let's start with this, the food is excellent. However, the disdainful and rude service completely ruined any opportLet's unity of relaxing and enjoying our meal at this restaurant. There was a distinct feeling that because we weren't French, the staff felt it was in their remit to treat us with utter contempt... No matter how nice we were to them. In fact, l ended up leaving this place feeling the most angry I have felt in a long time. To put this in context, we've toured many places in Brittany on our bikes. Stopping off at many restaurants and cafés along the way. Our limited, but keen attempts at conversing in French has led to great rapport between ourselves and the owners of each of these other establishments. But this place made us feel as small as they possibly could. We noticed this was in complete contrast to how they served other tables with French customers. With the French customers they were polite and relaxed. But, every time they approached our table, their noses were high in the air and their manner was rude, abrupt and service was delivered with sheer contempt. If I had been able to articulate my observations, I would have walked out early. But my limited French made me feel like the best thing to do was stay quiet and leave at the first opportunity. My advice, if you can't speak fluent French and you would rather a relaxed nice meal... Then definitely avoid

7 Thank Stustupot01