All reviews within walking distance coffee machine free parking room service nice hotel town centre the air conditioning swimming pool recommend this hotel clean rooms five minutes good size two nights hotel is located carrefour duel carriageway
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here recently for three nights during the Festival de Cornuaille. It’s clear that the hotel is set up for tour groups rather that individual travellers. The rooms are cleaned very early in the morning (I assume because the tours leave immediately after breakfast) and as you’re not provided with Do not Disturb signs you may be walked in on by the cleaners, as we were!

The room was fine. The bathroom had recently been redecorated so was much nicer than the rest of the room. The WiFi was fine. There were no tea/coffee facilities, no fridge and no safe I. The room, which you would expect st a four-star hotel. The hotel does however leave bottled water in the room daily, which is nice.

The pool area is nice and quiet and the pool is a good size and very deep. We didn’t have breakfast as it looked like it wasn’t very good value for €15 each. There is a bar, but we never saw anyone in it.

It’s quite a walk into town from the hotel, but it’s pleasant and you pass some interesting sights on the way.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018

The hotel is situated a few kilometres outside Quimper, near the main road, but the noise is not disturbring. The rooms and bathroom are spacious and modern with large comfortable beds. The swimming pool with comfortable lounges is ideal for relaxing on a hot day after sightseeing. Towels are also available from reception. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. The hotel however caters for coaches and the breakfast was a catastrophe. When we came down the place had been raided. The catering staff were hopeless, tables full of dirty plates and buffet not refilled. When I asked for plates and cutlery the waitress came out with one so had to go in hunt for my husband and this for Euro 15 per person. I certainly didn't go a second time as this was the worse breakfast on our travels in France

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Danielle_DOUGUET, General Manager at Hotel Oceania Quimper, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review after your recent stay with us.

We are very sorry to learn that you did not enjoy some aspects of the service we offer at the hotel.
Be sure that our Restaurant Manager raised awareness of this problem with all the team in order that this inconvenience will never happen again in the near future.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Alexandra Bescond.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Overall Hotel OK. WiFi so slow it is almost impossible to use.. Normally I would probably give it a 4. But then we had dinner - as part of an organised group - which a hotel this size should be able to handle. Food and drinks service very slow. Hot goats cheese was barely tepid. The main course of chicken was interesting. I am pretty sure if I had gone out to car and picked up my jumpleads I could have got it walking again. If I had been in England I probably would have contacted Environmental Health.

And then we had breakfast. Why is it that it comes as a surprise to hotels that people want breakfast? They know how many people booked in? No juice glasses. No cereal bowls. No coffee cups . They are on the table. Tables had been used once and not cleared and relaid.

Room Tip: If you like chicken - order it in from KFC.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good has good size of room service in room has coffee machine and water every day - you have breakfast but of not include on your room rate it will cost 15 euros that what ever could be it’s expensive
The front desk service the girls are very kind, helpful and friendly but one of the boys it’s unfriendly and when you ask for help of local information say he does not know!!! And tell you to look up on internet (what I did before I asked ) where the bus information is in French and I do not speak

Stayed: June 2018
Danielle_DOUGUET, General Manager at Hotel Oceania Quimper, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel during your recent stay in Quimper.

Every day, our team tries to provide friendly and attentive service to our guest and we are very sorry to hear that one of our receptionists was not able to advice you about touristic information. Be sure that our Front Desk Manager raised awareness of this problem with all the team in order that this inconvenience will never happen again in the future.

We look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Kind regards,

Alexandra Bescond,

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I stay in the hotel for business and the first impact was very good and the first evaluation was confirmed.
Very nice hotel good not only for business trip. The service and clearliness is excellent. I will came back.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are very glad to read your wonderful review after your recent stay in Quimper. Thank you for your nice recommendation.

It is helpful to know that you enjoyed many aspects of the service we offer at the hotel.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,