“Not disappointed ”
Review of Le Gandhi

Le Gandhi
Ranked #10 of 185 Restaurants in Vichy
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

After a week away from home I was yearning for a good curry. This place did not disappoint... the food was very tasty, and the service was very welcoming and friendly. I’d certainly go there again.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We had seen the good reviews for this restaurant and decided to try for ourselves. I’m glad we did. The food is delicious and plentiful, full of flavour and well spiced. We had to wait a while for the food to be served as the restaurant gets busy but the staff were friendly and welcoming.

The decor is tired and old fashioned but that wouldn’t stop me from going back again. I thoroughly enjoyed this meal and had to take my leftovers to enjoy them at home.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We arrived to find it very busy. Always a good sign. We were seated and had drinks while we waited. We had the 10 euro menu and our only surprise was that it was all served on one platter. that was not a problem given that it all tasted great and each thing complemented the other. The nan bread with cheese was the best I had ever eaten. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

To find Indian food in Vichy was quite surprising. Well located in the heart of Vichy, serving good genuine Indian food and a very friendly staff. A reasonable choice of drinks and all this makes up for comfortable dining with family or friends.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Whilst my parents were visiting we decided on a day trip to Vichy. Being lovers of Indian cuisine we were delighted to have found this hidden gem. We received a very warm welcome by the front of house lady, who we couldn't fault throughout our visit. The restaurant itself was small with lovely ambiance. The food we couldn't fault, we chose the 14 Euro meal which when it arrived was a thali, our first experience of one.
Highly recommended and well worth the 90 min drive, will certainly return.

Date of visit: November 2017