“Very nice salad”

Empire Cafe
Ranked #10 of 186 Restaurants in Vichy
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A little cafe that faces on to a park in vichy.
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I had searched for 'salad' in Vichy and this place popped up, which is very centrally located and near the Cavilam (Alliance Française). My salad was exceptionally fresh and delicious. photo attached

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Perfect, as always. We had lamb which was perfectly cooked with fresh and tasty vegetables and quiche with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. For dessert we had brownie and crumble with fresh apples and rubarbe. Everything home-made and tasty. Will come back in a couple of days:)

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Incredible experience in that lovely place. The better place in Vichy to have an amazing dinner for a right price. Brunches are also fabulous. I warmly recommend Empire Café!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Bricben
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We have had an amazing lunch at this restaurant. The plates look and taste amazing. Also it has a nice location in Vichy. Only reason I didn't gave it 5 stars was the staff which was a little bit grumpy.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to this place since they first started in 2010 . I never EVER made the wrong choice. It is simply impossible to be disappointed here.. Hugo never fails. His recipes are honest and without too much 'noise'. Everyday he makes something else. I have a few favorites though and he is always willing to make them when I make a reservation and ask him in advance. Try his 'tourte d'agneau' (lambpie), quiches/tartes with delicious green salads or veggies on the side and especially his crumble when it is on the menu.

Date of visit: May 2017