4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$199
Priceline$190
ZenHotels.com$201
1,309 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

the spa part is fantastic but the incredible thing is how comfortable are beds
the best nights I had was there
I would never be enough courageous to get for a walk, a bath at spa or one of the nice restaurant in this beautiful town

Room tip: bed..... the most comfortable I ever had
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Olivier M, Responsable Guest Experience at Vichy Celestins Spa Hotel France, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Costumer,

Thank you for choosing Vichy Célestins Spa Hôtel for your stay.

Your impressions are important to us as we strive every day to improve our services.
We are happy that our service met your expectations and we value your message of support.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Yours faithfully

Olivier MASSELIN
Responsable Guest Experience

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We came for the Iron Man competition. The room was nice but certainly not worth $750 per night, single occupancy, which did not include breakfast!!!! Internet was down for the whole weekend which made following the competition really hard. No apologies for that either. Reception close to being rude. Great food in the restaurant. Great hotel, but totally overpriced, even when considering the special event.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Cornelia E
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I really enjoyed my time here at the spa and hotel. The rooms and furnishings felt lush and extravagant and were very clean. The bathroom was giant, with two vanities, a large shower and a tub. Excellent for a honeymoon stay. However, the service was rather average for a 4 star hotel. I was expecting more genuine welcome and interest, and more quick and easy responses to problems. But that might be a cultural difference too, for all I know. We really enjoyed the spa also. All of the treatment providers were kind and professional. However, there was never anyone at the information desks and the spa space seemed oddly vacant.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Céline D, Responsable relations clients at Vichy Celestins Spa Hotel France, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Madam or Sir,

Thank you for choosing Vichy Célestins Spa Hotel.
Your impressions are really precious for us, we are extremely sensitive to the confort and well-being of our customers.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Yours faithfully

Céline,
Guest Relation.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Stayed a night en route north. Good location in this very nice city - just next to the park along the river with good walks. Very quiet.
Large hotel with spa across the road, which we didn't use, but small pool on top floor was nice to have.
Had room with terrace on second floor. Large and very well fitted out, with spacious bathroom and spotless.
Terrace bar was a good spot and the dinner was good, also outside (inside a bit soulless). Reception staff first class and very helpful about parking/collecting car from own garage. Recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

The hotel is ideal if you are following a spa treatment as you can go in your dressing gown over the walkway.
The spa is 5 star. The treatments are good and the therapists are pleasant, although the quality of the massages vary.
The hotel is 4.5 star. While the bedrooms are well laid out, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms spacious, the N3 restaurant is disappointing. The menu gourmand and bien-être are uninspiring and the food bland and not hot.
Some of the waiting staff in the N3 and Blue Note have perfected the French art of making you feel that they are doing you a big favour by deigning to serve you - or heaven forbid crack a smile!
My friend and I speak fluent French so we know of what we speak.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Céline D, Responsable relations clients at Vichy Celestins Spa Hotel France, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Madam D.
I would like to thank you for your comment and the good quality you found in the hotel and the Spa.

Our target is to improve our level of service every day and I would be grateful if you could send me more details about your restaurant & bar experience.

My direct e-mail is: denis.minsier@compagniedevichy.com

I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best regards,