Stayed here for a weekend in June of 2004 and loved it. We were shocked by how great the place was considering the fact that we got such a good price for the room. Our room was large and had a queen sized and a twin sized bed in it (there were 3 of us staying here), TV, desk and a large bathroom. The owner was very helpful watching our bags when we arrived before our room was ready and giving us large beach towels when we didn't have any.
The Grand Plage is about a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel and there is a smaller beach which is only about a 3 minute stroll from the front door. Great overall location because, while there are a lot of cafes right by the hotel, the area isn't too busy and is quiet at night.
My only complaint is a very, very minor one. Since it's a small hotel there isn't a person at the front desk 24 hours a day and the hotel gives you a code to get in the front door. On a couple of night we stumbled back from the bars and clubs in Biarritz early in the morning and, let's just say it took a few tries before we got the code right. In hindsight though we should have just written it down somewhere. Overall a fantastic hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brit Hotel Marbella*** is a 3 star hotel in downtown Biarritz 50 metres from the Port Vieux beach and 300 metres from the casino in Biarritz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brit Hotel Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citotel Marbella Biarritz
- Citotel Marbella Hotel Biarritz