Stayed here with our two teenage boys for a week in October. Well-situated, clean, modern and reasonably priced. Highly recommended. Underground parking available for a supplement which is well worth paying as parking spaces in central Biarritz are not easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Biarritz, also known as the "queen of beaches", home to major golfing and surfing spots on the Atlantic coast. The residence is located in a lively area of the town centre, 300m from the Grand Plage (main beach) also near the Thalasso therapy centre and the Biarritz golf club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Haguna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - Haguna Hotel Biarritz
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Haguna