1,387 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltwo double bedssea viewwatch the sunsettown centregood sizecote des basquesstaff on receptionrooms are largesurfers beachbuffet breakfastan upgradetop floorthe cliffmodern hotelbasque countrythe air conditioning
Reviewed October 7, 2017

As hotels go (in so far as the 8 hotels we stayed in our trip through France) this rated about the best in terms of comfort. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom amenities were more generous than the other hotels we visited (not that that's particularly important). Breakfast was good, the staff helpful, and the location great ( It was right across the street from the ocean and a relatively hop down the road to the center of town). We'd gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pfadfinder
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel , the usual high standards of a Radisson. Room with sea view. Breakfast were good with a great selection. The best bit about this hotel is the rooftop pool and bar, fantastic for watching the sun set overs the sea. Staff were all very friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
BIQZH, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a great review in Trip Advisor !

We are delighted to read that you appreciated so much our premises offering the most beautiful view of Biarritz and the quality of our service.

We look forward welcoming you back very soon !

Best Regards,

Rémy Fenart

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel, room nice apart from the air conditioning not cooling the room down at night. Stayed to nights in room 501 sea view. Staff very friendly and helpful. A great location to walk into town, which is full of coffee shops designer shops and restaurants with good food. Never eat in hotel to much choice in the town. Only downside they have an underground car park and charge you €20 per night even though your staying in the hotel. My advice park in the streets around hotel

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed here last year as part of a group and expressed some reservations. This year I travelled with a friend as stayed here just one night because of flight timings. I must say that this year I had no reservations at all. We both had beautiful large rooms with every facility and I as lucky enough to have a sea view. As the weather was terrible we spent more time in them than we had hoped.
I must express my gratitude to the staff. The check in was first rate but later in the day when I found there was a problem with my flight the gentleman on reception whose name I do not now remember was most helpful. He rang the airport for me, got some phone numbers to assist me in further calls and then helped us find the times of trains to Bordeaux to where our flight had been unexpectedly changed. He deserves a five star rating on his own behalf.
This type of concern expressed by the staff makes any hotel worth visiting and we shall certainly go back there when we visit Biarritz again.
It is well situated within walking distance of the beach, shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have a view and so if that matters it might be best to ask for a sea view but all are quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We stayed here for one night before flying back to the UK, having stayed at the lighthouse end earlier in the week. It was good to be so close to the centre of town. Nice hotel, no balconies, but the room we were allocated was very large indeed. The bed could do with a mattress topper as it was very hard. We had dinner in the restaurant and were not impressed. Very small portions and very expensive, in common with the rest of Biarritz. Staff were very nice indeed, but on checking in we asked if we could have a late check out and were told yes, we could stay in the room until 5 pm. When we came back from a walk the following lunchtime, our keys would not work, because nobody had noted that we were to have a late checkout. Then at 4.30 we received a phone call asking what was happening. Apart from that we had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback about your stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences encountered and hope to restore your faith in us upon a new visit.

We are delighted that you appreciated our location and our spacious rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon !

Yours Sincerely,