we were given 2 different rooms over 2 nights as we were lucky enough to be upgraded on the first night but not the second night. both rooms were lovely, tough of course the first was much bigger and had a better outlook. the second room suffered from missing cupboard knobs and broken light bulbs.
the old building features are to be seen everywhere which is wonderful if art deco interest you which it does us.
the express breakfast was very good
wonderful position in the old sea side part of town. quiet and clean rooms
the open air carparking facility which is very nearby is expensive at 17 euros per night/day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring completely renovated rooms, the hotel is located right in the centre of town and just 100m from the main beach of Biarritz. Mercure Biarritz Plaza Centre welcomes you in an art deco architecture unique to the hotel building and recognised by the French National Trust as exemplary of the seaside resort style of the 1930s. Family rooms also available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza Hotel Biarritz
- Accor Biarritz Centre Plaza
- Hotel Plaza