“Amazing views with friendly staff and good food”
Review of Le Surfing

Le Surfing
Ranked #47 of 380 Restaurants in Biarritz
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

After a recommendation of this restaurant for some of the best views we thought we would go. Although it was a steep walk down the hill, the views were amazing. The Restaurant overlooks the bay where the surfers are out and the whole beach. The Restaurant had a massive open window to the beach and the sea. It was the perfect place to watch the sunset.
We had nachos and sushi to start both very good and burgers for mains both good. House wine was also good.
You need to book to get a window table.

1  Thank Derrick063
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Overlooking Cote de Basque nicely. Even if the weather is bad (overcast and raining), there’s still a beautiful panorama for you to enjoy. The food elevated the experience, even though I kept it simple with the surf burger. Siimple, but very well made.

Would definitely recommend and will return.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great outdoor patio, where you can watch the surfers and the sunset. Very friendly service, great way to spend an evening.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

The food was just so so but the worst thing was that we got the table at 7:30pm but we were asked to pay the bill and leave at 9:20pm. They said they had told our hotel that the table would only be available from 7:30-8:30pm when our hotel helped to book, however, we verified with the hotel that there was no such case, which meant, they lied!

Frankly, even if a customer can eat with super speed, I don't think they can serve drink, starter, main and dessert in an hour. It's so ridiculous to have a dinner in France in an hour!

I'm so disappointed with this restaurant. They are such a liar that I will not go again and of course will not recommend to anyone!

2  Thank H L
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyable casual restaurant compared to other more formal places. Great staff who speak English & a menu with Asian themes. My husband had the salmon burger which was epic . My stag was quite fatty & came with bone marrow!! Not to my taste but the views & overall atmosphere made this one of my favourite. If you get the chance there’s a clifftop bar for pre drinks which is a locals haunt & only a 5 Min stroll down the zig zag for dinner!