“Best Quiche I've eve had”
Review of KARL

KARL
Ranked #358 of 2,447 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Best Quiche I've eve had”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon Karl the first day we were in Bordeaux and did not hesitate to go back again. The service was prompt and friendly and the food was Devine. I had the Quiche Lorraine both days and I have to say it is the best Quiche I have ever had and my wife agrees. My wife had the salad the first day and the Quiche the second day. I have to say I was jealous of her salad until I took the first bite of that Quiche... it was silky smooth and just down right incredible. I got stuck right in and didn't look up again until I was finished. As I write this review we are preparing for departing Bordeaux. Karl restaurant will always be a fond memory for me of my stay here. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to visit Bordeaux.

• Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cakes/Snacks and yummy drinks”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Buzzing cafe that has two floors (they need them!) with a great choice of snacks and drinks.Try the apple muffin and the Rooibus tea

Visited January 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“All day eating. Excellent breakfast/brunch/lunch”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is an excellent place for breakfast/brunch/lunch. And the best thing about it is that it is openned all day. We got here by chance in a moment when we were already annoyed by the fact that it was afternoon and all other restaurants were closed and to be openned in the evening..
Here you can have breakfast until 15:00 which for us was great. The breakfast is excellent!
I liked very much the atmosphere.
It is very crowded, but it is easy to get a table for two (much more easier than a bigger table).
The service was fast considering the fact that it was crowded.
Strongly recommend it!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nicoleta I
Rome, Italy
“overrated”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

it's a normal place where to eat something, reminds me of le pain quotidien for the wooden tables and the blackboards. food is normal, not the best place in the city.

• Visited November 2012
“Great little place for a relaxed brunch.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice place to pass some time. Its nothing special just typically French. This square is away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. Try the Quiche - it's served with fresh salad and is really tasty. The usual choices for continental breakfast like rolls, Danishes and croissants etc with tea, coffee or pastis is always there.

1 Thank Jairaj H