TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
3 Fabulous full days of winery tours and tastings in Medoc, Sauternes, and St. Emilion

I highly recommend booking your wine tours with Bordeaux with Elodie. They worked hard to get our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GPStef1
Day Tour of Dune du Pilat and Archachon Bay with wine tasting

My family and I had a fantastic day with this tour! I highly recommend this company. Very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JonesJu

Recommended experiences in and around Bordeaux
from $140.79
from $73.21
from $78.84
from $105.88
More Info
All reviews private tour guide laura right bank left bank wine tour chateau guadet perfect days le cellier several wineries st emilion great itinerary beautiful lunch wine shop went out of her way restaurant recommendations saint julien two couples
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Bordeaux to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary; and, after careful research, I emailed Elodie inquiring about a full day in Medoc. After a few very pleasant exchanges, we set an agenda which included two 4th growths and one smaller producer. I did challenge the selection of Chateau Hourtin Ducasse, but Elodie assured me that we would very much enjoy the experience. She was correct!!! Michel Marengo, the owner, was a terrific host! Very engaging, and his juice and gin is delicious. Our visits to Talbot and Prieure Lichine were wonderful as well, and our lunch at Le Saint Julien was very tasty. Lastly, our host, Emilie, was wonderful! You could tell that she really cared about making sure that we had a great time! She is very nice, and I highly recommend her as your guide. She is very knowledgeable. C’est magnifique!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellent tour! Emilie was a wonderful guide - very knowledgeable, highly accommodating and genuinely friendly. We felt like we were spending the day with a friend. The tour was excellent and tailored for us to discover the best culinary tastes of Bordeaux followed by a wonderful tour of Saint Emillion and winery tour and tasting. It was fantastic. We were lucky that Emilie and Elodie know the family that own the winery and so our winery and tasting guide was of the family - we felt like we were being hosted by Saint Emillion royalty.
The wines we tasted were superb. We bought several dozen to send home, the quality was exceptional and only available directly from the cellar. Being November there were no crowds, and we enjoyed unseasonally perfect weather of 20 degrees, blue skies and sunshine. Overall a really lovely day that we will remember for a long time. Thank you Emilie.

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up by the lovely Emilie from our hotel at Les Sources De Caudalie, for a day tour of Bordeaux town and a wine tasting tour at saint Emilion. We stopped at Bordeaux town for a leisurely stroll around the main town area listening to the history of the area and town from Emilie. We stopped off for foie gras, cheese & wine and oysters. All sensational. After taking in the sites of Bordeaux we then travelled to the stunning town of Saint Emilion and had lunch at a local restaurant. Then toured the city and a wine tour of chateau gaudet and tasted some of Bordeaux’s best wines. All amazing. Can’t recommend this tour highly enough. Thank you Emilie for your wonderful hospitality and great knowledge of wines and your local area. Tres bon!!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We highly suggest “Bordeaux with Elodie”
From our first email inquiry to when we were dropped off at our hotel, the service was perfect!
The quick responsive communication was very nice, because we added Bordeaux on the last few days of our vacation. Emile was very kind, knowledgeable, and a fantastic guide. We selected to do the full day private tour on Saint Emilion with no regrets.
The Chateaus they selected for us to tour were charming and we enjoyed the cellar and tastings.
We appreciated their knowledge, time and hospitality! We certainly will return!

1  Thank TTJOklahoma
Reviewed November 9, 2018

My wife and I had such an amazing experience with Elodie and her team. Our guide, Emilie, was very knowledgeable about the wine we enjoyed and the region as a whole. Due to travel issues we had to change our tour date on the eve of the day we originally planned. Elodie was able to secure quality tastings nonetheless and still make our experience amazing. Her contacts in the region are alone truly worth the price. Recommend without question and will certainly use her team again next time we visit the region! Thank you team Elodie and thank you Emilie!!

2  Thank mishaal27