Mama Shelter Bordeaux
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Burdigala(Bordeaux)
$281
$259
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Bordeaux Aeroport(Merignac)(Great Value!)
$49
Seeko'o Hotel(Bordeaux)
$210
$152
Travelocity
1,196 results
All reviewsrooftop barfree moviesapple tvfun hotelquirky hotelfifth floorcoffee and croissantperfect locationlate checkenjoyed my stayrooms are smallcrepesbreakfast buffetfantastic hotelcomfortable bedby footthe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2014

this hotel is really nice , good concept completely In or fashion I don’t really know how to describe it, cool, my bedroom was excellent, quiet , clean , lovely, I loved it , the service is at the same level, extremely friendly, efficient and customer oriented. I had a small problem in my room , too new and you can't believe all was put in place to solve it and to ensure that I will be happy. the following day I had a fruit box with a nice card " Mama love you , sorry", it was nice.
for me it is the nicer hotel where I stayed since a long time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank JpegG64
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went to this beautiful hotel my girlfriend and I for some drinks while visiting Bordeaux.
This hotel offers great product, great service and a very good price.
We took picture of us in the lobby with the imac, which was just great!
We even played tabletennis during our evening!
Place is really nice and staff was very pleasant, thank you to all the mama shelter staff!

Room Tip: Book in advance for the restaurant and the bar as the place is really busy!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nicozim4
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The rooms are small with cool designer decor. The bar and restaurant have a cool vibe and the staff is incredibly helpful. Good late night bar in central Bordeaux , close to shopping and main city attractions.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paulo B
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel does remind me of Trigano's 1980's success with bringing people together. Rooms so so (pink walls??), but great common areas to meet and hang out.
I only stayed one night, the very clean and well thought out room was on the small side, but I have a feeling the owner's concept is a repeat of Club Med in the city.
The restaurant and lounge area was packed by 7pm, which shows that I was not the only one who did not enjoy the pink walls that much.
Great service on all points, the food was very good as well. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had the pleasure of spending three nights this hotel based upon a recommendation from Decanter Tours. The hotel is located in downtown Bordeaux within walking distance of many tourist attractions and fantastic restaurants. The staff is friendly and energetic and attentive to guests needs at all times. I really appreciated the minimalist modern style of my hotel room. Instead of a television, there was a wall-mounted iMac which packaged television, radio, movies, email and many other functions. The restaurant was always packed, although I never had a chance to be there, other guest shared with me the food was very good. The bar is fun and energetic with knowledgeable bartenders and a fun atmosphere. If you would like a hotel that is modern, with a friendly staff and a homey feel, this is the hotel for you. I highly recommend Mama’s Shelter Hotel in Bordeaux, France.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends