“Great dessert AND dinner”
Review of Creperie Reno - CLOSED

Creperie Reno
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Great dessert AND dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had dessert...my other half had late dinner. BOTH were excellent and HUGE! I thought there would be no way I could finish it, but alas - it was so good that I cleared my plate. Great service and we sta by window so even though it was raining...we were able to enjoy the tiny cobblestone charming street where this lil gem is located!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank birthdayabroad

Perth
“Excellent crepes, friendly service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We were a group of 4 without a reservation, seeking crepes for dessert. Service was friendly, their crepes were excellent and at a good price too! There was a wide variety of crepes available. Very busy but great atmosphere. Thoroughly recommended!

• Visited April 2012
Lyon, France
“Great crêpes, and great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Located right in the center of Bordeaux. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and quite good crêpes and galettes at a fair price!

• Visited October 2011