We chose to stay here our last night in France as I had to take the train back to Switzerland. The hotel is literally steps away from the station so I was able to sleep a bit longer although my train left early. We found reception to be exceptionally friendly. The room was rather small, but perfectly clean. It was not noisy at all as we were facing the courtyard. Nothing fancy but definitely worthwhile given the very reasonable price and excellent location. Also right near the tram stop which is convenient for getting closer into town and close to the main sights of Bordeaux. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will stay again if leaving early by train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansion of the 18th century offers guests a new reception, a lounge bar, a breakfast room and a library. The hotel highlights the heritage of the Bordeaux region through the creation of a cellar area that is conducive to the discovery of local wine estates, all in a cozy atmosphere, cozy with a modern twist. Located 10 mm or 30 mm tram walk along the banks of the Garonne, the tourist heart of Bordeaux. A courtesy tray with Nespresso coffee machine in the room, free wifi, a buffet breakfast of homemade products, business corner accessible 24h / 24h and a library for relaxation and reading. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gare Saint Jean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Royal Saint Jean Hotel Bordeaux
- Best Western Bordeaux
- Best Western Hotel Bordeaux