We stayed in this place for six days, the last two of which were an extension on the original booking. This was the worst hotel we had stayed in during an extended trip of France. When we arrived, we were told the restaurant was closed, which is a problem because there is not much that is close by. Next, the laundry could not be done because the person was on holidays for two weeks. The receptionist, who was most helpful and the room service lady had to help us bash the door to the room open as there was something wrong with the lock. We assumed it would be fixed but not in six days, even after both staff members could see a problem.
Then, one day, we were doing a long trip and decided to get breakfast early as it is open from six. Well, not on that day, we rocked down around 6.20 and it was not open, why? We were told the bread was late. The final straw on this horrid place was when we decided to extend our booking two days due to a change in circumstances and because they claimed to be full, we had a a 50 percent increase on one nights rate. We saw many people in conflict with the one lady who seemed to the main part of the problem whilst we were there.
Never again for us on this one thanks, look for somewhere else, even if it costs more money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 102-rooms hotel with a restaurant (open Monday to Friday noon) open Lounge recently with tapas and cocktails. Located just 4 stops by tram from the Town Hall and the pedestrian street Ste Catherine. The hotel offers parking in as ground closed and free and unlimited wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Bordeaux Meriadeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bordeaux Meriadeck Hotel Bordeaux
- Hotel Garden Court Bordeaux Meriadeck