Book In Advance
Tours from Bordovino Wine Tasting Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bordovino Wine Tasting Day Tours
from $109.30
from $184.90
from $57.00
from $83.70
1,188 results
All reviews afternoon tour st emilion wine tasting highly recommend bordovino small group quiche chateau soutard great tour great afternoon bordeaux region family run bike ride great introduction spend an afternoon tourist office great company bread
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

A great wine tour in Bordeaux. Great insight into one of the wine capitals of the world. Very friendly and vibrant staff. Especially Claire! Beautiful wines paired with delicious food (cheese and cold meat). A small group made it more intimate. Highly recommended for budding wine connesiours who know a bit about wine.

1  Thank Emma R
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We booked a wine tasting class and tour to the St Emilion area with Bordovino through the Bordeaux tourist office. I would throughly recommend this company as we had an excellent experience. Our morning tasting class started at a charming Bordeaux apartment just around the corner for the tourist office where we where introduced to our guide for the day Anne. Anne was a fantastic host and very passionate and interested in sharing her love of wine with us. She has a great sense of humour and put us at ease making the experience fun and enjoyable. We learned about the history of wine in the area, had tastings and made our own blend of wine. They also provided some lovely appetisers. The groups are small we had 3 in ours for the tasting so it is a very personal experience we also enjoyed a lovely lunch before having a short break and heading out to St. Emilion for the afternoon again it was small groups there was no more than 10 people in the afternoon. The vans are very comfortable and water was provided along with interesting conversation along the way. We visited 2 Chateau's, Chateau de Reignac and Chateau Clos Fourtet both amazing with so much to see and learn and then to St Emilion village where Anne presented a walking tour which was very interesting. I only wish we had more time in St Emilion village as it was so beautiful,
I know I will be back there one day!!
Merci Anne, Merci Bordovino, keep up the good work!

2  Thank Skye79
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I highly reccomend the full day Bordovino experience, including a wine tasting class, lunch, and touring of vineyards in the afternoon. Stephane was my guide and he was outstanding. So full of life and information with a very relaxed attitude, which was comforting. The class made me feel as though I am very knowladgable about wines and I started the day as a beginner. I tasted many wines (mostly reds) and had more than enough! We also had cheese and crackers, etc. very nice!!! The afternoon was great as well and we tasted many more wines. In total I tasted around 14 wines throughout the day and it was more than enough wine (as a college girl that is saying something). I highly reccomend this trip (with Stephane if possible!).

3  Thank Kira A
Bordovino, Gérant at Bordovino Wine Tasting Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Many thanks for your great review! Indeed we have an outstanding team composed of friendly and professional guides: Anne, Stéphane, Claire, Cyprien and Paul. They share their passion for wine and make every tour unique. They all have beautiful reviews on Tripadvisor!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently went on a tour of Chateau Pressac, Chateau Soutard, and the town of St. Emilion. Stephane was also our tour guide and he was fantastic. He was very friendly, communicated very well, and was an expert on the subject matter of Bordeaux wines and the region in general. What I didn't expect and what was a real bonus was a nice little tour of the village of St. Emilion. I highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank southbay1974
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were traveling with friends and signed up for this class. It was a great way to spend a few hours learning about wine in the bordeaux region. The instructor was knowledgeable and was very willing to answer our questions. Would highly recommend this tour company and this course in particular.

1  Thank Doug0nvac