The Ibis chain of hotel is one of the most patronized in Europe. Unfortunately the Bad front desk staff esp. Laurent of Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck is the most uncouth and ill mannered staff we have ever encountered. Imagine asking for change of bedsheets after 3nights stay ,the reply is, you think you are king and queen, Do you change your bed sheets regularly in your home? His assistance on the day in question both Male and female I would say are in the same pot of >>>>>> arrogance, rudeness and ill mannered. I told them this is not the last they hear from me. If any complain, my Advice tto see the Manager provided he is around. They waive a night room off for the rudeness and arrogance that we pointed out to them before we left. Good hotel spoilt by a few staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck hotel is located in the business centre of Bordeaux, 5 min on foot from monuments and the old districts with their 18th century atmosphere. 203 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms are available for booking. The hotel has a brasserie, a bar open 24/24 for snacks and 7 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences (300 persons). Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. Private pay covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck