Our visit to the mercure was included in our tour so we arrived at 8:00pm, and the line for the elevators was very long, meanwhile I visited the lobby area and it was small, colorful and cute with some bulldog decorations. The room was small, but clean with a coffe pot, some tea and water. The bathroom was small but clean also. The breakfast was in a small area with round tables and 1 table only with croissants juice and milk (I think it was a continental breakfast or it was very poor buffet).It was an average place to only sleep and continue our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, the Mercure Bordeaux Centre hotel is just 10 minutes away from the Meriadeck business district and the historic center. Chosen as "European Best Destination 2015" and "Best City 2016," discover the fascinating Cité du Vin museum and exhibition center and other famous attractions. The hotel has 10 modular meeting rooms and the "K'fé Lounge" restaurant, which offers a modern, seasonal menu. Paid public car park and access for guests with reduced mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck