I'm not sure why the reviews of this hotel are so horrible. It is clean, bright, modern, and colorful. The staff couldn't be nicer. The breakfast buffet is outstanding. The rooms are very attractive and in very good condition. The only complaint one can possibly find about this hotel is that there is not enough parking in the adjacent public parking lot. If you aren't there by early afternoon, you can't park in the discounted spots even though you can park in the rest of the garage for a higher price. This isn't a five-star hotel and shouldn't be reviewed as if it is one...but for a four-star hotel, it is about as nice as it comes. The best neighborhood is five minutes away on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, the Mercure Bordeaux Centre hotel is only 10 minutes away from the Meriadeck business district and the city's historic center. After being elected European Best Destination 2015, 2016 saw the opening of the Cité du Vin on June 1, and the city also boasts other famous attractions. The hotel has 10 modular meeting rooms and the K'fé Lounge restaurant, which offers a modern, seasonal menu. Paying public car park and access for guests with reduced mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck