The Mercure is located next to a large shopping center and near the pedestrian walk area of bordeaux. The views are not great, but the rooms very functional (with funny theme of Hollywood movies running throughout the hotel -- i was on the wild west floors). I appreciated the very helpful staff during my week+ stay. The breakfast staff included the usual croissants etc but surprising hot menu with eggs, pancakes, sausage and such. overall, would stay again. This was a study abroad group with breakfast included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, the Mercure Bordeaux Centre hotel is just 10 minutes away from the Meriadeck business district and the historic center. Chosen as "European Best Destination 2015" and "Best City 2016," discover the fascinating Cité du Vin museum and exhibition center and other famous attractions. The hotel has 10 modular meeting rooms and the "K'fé Lounge" restaurant, which offers a modern, seasonal menu. Paid public car park and access for guests with reduced mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck