I've been staying for a couple of nights at the Mercure Hotel. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, they were very helpful and spoke good English. The room was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom is also spacious and very clean.
Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs,and I found the best around.
More than value for money and good location in the city. I would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center, the Mercure Bordeaux Centre hotel is only 10 minutes away from the Meriadeck business district and the city's historic center. After being elected European Best Destination 2015, 2016 saw the opening of the Cité du Vin on June 1, and the city also boasts other famous attractions. The hotel has 10 modular meeting rooms and the K'fé Lounge restaurant, which offers a modern, seasonal menu. Paying public car park and access for guests with reduced mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck