“A reminder of the great food of Turkey”
Review of Cappadoce

Cappadoce
Ranked #551 of 2,431 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“A reminder of the great food of Turkey”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Wanting to avoid carbohydrates, I felt in the mood for Greek food, but when I stumbled upon Cappadoce on Trip Advisor, I knew that I had to try it out.

The food was fresh and delicious, and reminded me of Istanbul. The Coban Salatasi for two people was certainly enough to get our appetite going, and reminded me how much I enjoy parsley and lemon in salads.

I chose the Cappadoce platter, which included a mix of meats, some salad, rice and fries. I wish I'd listened closer when I asked about garnish, because I'd have skipped the rice. Even so, what I ate I loved and what I didn't eat looked great.

€37 for the two of us, and worth every penny.

The gentleman who took our order, who I imagine is an owner, treated us so nicely. After we ate, seeing that we'd left all the rice on our plates, he said, "But you didn't eat!" with a cheery voice. We felt very tell taken care of.

Well worth the 2 km round trip walk from our hotel. I imagine we'll go there again before we leave town. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank jbrainsberger

“So fresh”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This place is great in every way. Cheap, fresh, flavorful and you can eat your doner on the street and wash it down with an efes. It's all good.

Bordeaux, France & Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious non expensive food in Bordeaux (note it is fast food type)”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

This is the most delicious food I have had in Bordeaux. You can get Take Away or sit in the Restaurant at the back. The people who work here are very pleasent.

I ordered a Feta Wrap with Fries, and the white and chili sauce...salad etc. For about 4.50 euro you can eat at the table. Or about 50cent less you can get take away. They seem to use fresh corriender etc and other fresh ingredients. Also the wrap itself tastes really fresh.

Im not a person who would normally eat "Kebab" style food...but this definitely stands out above any of the other Kebab places in Bordeaux. It would remind me of food in Greece. Once people come here, they want to go again. Its really good value for money. I would prefer eating here then alot of other restaurants in Bordeaux. Perfect if you are in a hurry or have lots of people visiting...a quick stop off inbetween pubs perhaps.

Note it is very small and not much room...a few tables at the back. But still highly recommended as being very good kebab style food. (Just to point that out...its not a Michelin star restaurant...but for 4.00euro to 5.00euro i dont think you will be disappointed and it hits the spot).

Only downside is their opening times is not very clear. Sometimes like on Wednesday night its closed??