“Great day!!”

BD Tours: Wine Tours In Bordeaux
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine tours in the Bordeaux vineyard: Winemaker Bruno DELMAS offers you the opportunity to discover Bordeaux vineyards and wines on foot, on horseback or by car. Saint Emilion / Pomerol, Medoc, Entre Deux Mers, Graves / Pessac Leognan / Sauternes....Choose your wine tour destination(s)!
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We recently returned from a trip to the Bordeaux area. We stayed in St Emillion and wanted to include a 1 day tour of the chateaus in that area. We came across Bruno on tripadvisor and decided to go with him for a day. He came to pick us and our friends up from our accomodation and drove us around in our hire car. Bruno is very knowledgable and answered any question we had.
Bruno has a great sense of humour and we had many laughs on the day. He took us to 4 vineyards and we had a beautiful lunch in St Emillion.
He was very patient with me as I tried to master the skill of swirling the wineglass. Which by the last winery and with Brunos help I managed too. We all enjoyed our day very much.
I would definitely recommend Bruno to anyone who is in the area wanting to have an informative and fun tour.

3  Thank Kerrie M

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We just completed two days of touring with Bruno through Bordeaux and Medoc; four vineyards each day and a wealth of information and knowledge. As a winemaker, Bruno has the experience of someone who has been there and knows the land and the grapes. He's knowledgeable, a fun guest to spend time with and his love of Bordeaux and France makes for an enjoyable two days. We've visited Napa several times and never had the same one-to-one intimate experience with the winemakers and owners of the chateaux we enjoyed with Bruno. Merci beaucoup et a votre sante, Bruno!
Cyndi et Jim

2  Thank traveltoujours
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I had a great time touring the Medoc region with Bruno. He is accomodating and very friendly. Bruno picked us up at our ship in LeHavre with several maps and lots of things to tell us about the area. Bruno is a Bordeaux wine expert. We visited 4 amazing vineyards (one day tour) and everone that we met had a lot of respect for Bruno and his knowledge of Bordeaux wines. Lunch was fantastic and it was great to have a "local" help us with our menu selections. Bruno also helped choose a bottle of wine for lunch and tasted it prior to our being served. Unfortunately, he was driving and would not join us for a glass. If you are considering a Bordeaux tour, you can not go wrong with Bruno!

3  Thank Dianna C
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our group of 10 booked Bruno for 4 days to tour the Bordeaux region. I can't say enough about how incredible he is as a guide. He is extremely organized,personable and knowledgeable and he arranged a great itinerary that included a wide cross section of Chateau visits. Each visit (4 per day) included wine tasting and he arranged for each visit to provide new information to our group. Normally, you would expect a repetitiveness when doing 16 visits but Bruno arranged great diversity for us. It is clear how well respected Bruno is in the Bordeaux area as most of the Chateau guides deferred to him for enhanced commentary.
I have had the good fortune to travel to over 150 countries and have had my share of guides. I can truthfully state that Bruno is at the top of the list. If I could rate him 6 stars I would.

2  Thank GarryPau
See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We toured Bordeaux with Bruno during a cruse ship stop in Le Verdun. The tour was excellent and the chateaux he chose for us to visit were all special. He is so knowledgeable and personable that he made it all very enjoyable. He even took pictures during the tours and emailed them to us. He was also very conscious of our schedule to return to the ship and we had no concerns about that. We were so happy to be touring with him instead of the busload of people on the ship's excursions. We absolutely would highly recommend him. He did a five star job!

1  Thank wOrldTrav39