This must be the best option for Bordeaux. We received two rooms - one bedroom and one private "living room", as well as a private bathroom. The rooms are beautifully decorated in nice bright colours. The hosts are very helpful (and can speak English which was very helpful for my husband who can't speak French at all!) ... they give you a map on arrival, as well as cookies and tea. They advised us to go to St Emilion for wine tasting which was absolutely divine! They have a kettle to boil water in and the breakfast was great with a lot of home made jams. If I happen to visit Bordeaux again I will definitely stay at Cosy Corner again and will recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 3 double bedrooms, a very cosy guesthouse indeed, close to both the historical centre and the train station.Lovely garden, breakfast with a view.Fluent English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cosy Corner Bordeaux
- b&b Cosy Corner Bordeaux Hotel Bordeaux