“La Fleur de Chine who doesn't come from China”
Review of La Fleur de Chine

La Fleur de Chine
Ranked #162 of 1,716 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Petite France Centre
Reviewed June 19, 2018

A family - running restaurant. Nice owners. Quiet atmosphere. Welcome to an Asian restaurant in the heart of Strasbourg. Good-tasted dishes. My friend could not finish her part. I was still hungry. Those who have good appetite should re-consider their choices if they don't want to exceed their budget. (It should be in 2016 when we were there)

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Torvanele

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Good food. You have a great choice.
The welcome was very nice.
The prices are low and the food is very good

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Yves1342014
Reviewed August 18, 2017

First floor dining room is very comfortable with good views over the square and the cathedral tower. Excellent friendly and efficient service. Every good menu and good quality food. Excellent value for money.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank P D
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

It was our last night at a Alsace, so we tried something different than the standard Alsatian food.
It was a great choice, we got half pekin Duck for EUR 38 for two people and it was delicious... the preparation was a little different than what we use to get as the major part was to eat with the pancakes as usual, but with the small parts of the Duck has been sliced and pan fried with south Asian spices to don't miss anything... very good

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank arthur c
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

They ripped me off by letting me pay twice for my dinner. When i reached my hotel i noticed it. Hopefully my bank will get me my money back

Date of visit: February 2017