Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $146.16
from $146.16
from $258.60
More Info
All reviews alsace wine wine tour different wineries day tour haut koenigsbourg wonderful tour an excellent guide beautiful scenery walking tour florence pauline pearls vineyards castle colmar region knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the day trip with our very knowledgeable guide, Simon. Very pretty area with amazing history.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Simon was an informative and enthusiastic tour guide. I’m not a big drinker, but I did enjoy the wines we sampled.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This company sent us several reminders in advance of our tour. On the day of the tour we were picked up in a timely manner from an easily located spot by Danielle. There were only 3 folks on our tour which made it nice. Danielle was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We saw a number of small towns on the way to the three wineries we visited. We made several photo stops of the valley. The winemakers ran small operations and we met with members of the owners family each stop We tasted a number of wines at each location and we bought 5 bottles of moderately priced wine (not required). It was a very nice day and we were very glad we went. You will be too.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have only the best things to say about this tour. Our guide Danielle was very nice and very knowledgeable, very proud of her heritage and identity. The minivan was very comfortable. Of course the real stars of the tour were the beautiful views and the wines. We visited 3 wineries and tasted between 7 and 10 wines at each. At the first two we were hosted by the winemakers and the third was a larger tasting room. There was time for lunch at the beautiful Riquewihr. There was no way I could see this much or learn this much, let alone taste this many wines if I had driven a rented car.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

This tour is a scam of the first order. They were half an hour late on arrival, the guide never showed up and when I called three times for assistance I was first told I was not at my hotel, then that the guide was lost, then that he was sick. This tour should NOT be part of the Tripadviser offering. A total scam.

Date of experience: August 2019