“I like this place”
Review of Le DIX

Le DIX
Reserve with
Le DIX is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #511 of 1,583 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018

An inviting restaurant in which you feel comfortable. The waiters worked liked mad and were attentive to everyone with a friendly, accommodating and efficient manner on a busy day. Meet and greet done well and the drinks order came quickly. A nice menu and we did not have to wait long for the food. It was well cooked, presented in an acceptable manner and tasty. The drinks list was reasonably priced too. I would not say it was high end by any means but it was very enjoyable.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation for dinner and was more than disappointed. Was shocked at how dangerous the food safety is here.

As I was dining with a child I could see quite quickly the waiter lose interest and actually went to seat and serve a couple who had arrived 10 minutes after us, offering menus, recommendations as if we didn't exist. This was unusual.
After some time my daughter began to feel quite tired and very hungry and we asked a very pleasant waitress for help to access menus.
We ordered the chicken and fires for my daughter to make things quick and easy as she was unsure of the Alsace food. What we received was appalling...lukewarm chicken pieces chopped up on a plate with 7 or 8 wedges.
The wedges were ok but my daughter could not eat the chicken.I checked and yes it was also very dry and hardly warm.Why is it okay to serve this to anyone, especially reheating chicken which can make anyone sick! Chicken should be cold or hot. Not lukewarm...

I ordered a salad which was okay but also hadn't been made fresh due to the wilted sales leaves and dry onions on top.

We did not stay for dessert and mentioned the problem to the waitress who kindly offered to " heat up" the chicken.
We politely declined and were not charged for the child meal.
It was very busy and I do not think the staff actually even cared.
First time getting such terrible food in a French Restaurant!
Cannot recommend this place at all.
You must not serve chicken that can make a child sick. Please be safe with food.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

First night of a city break, we took dinner here, just around the corner from our hotel.

We chose from an extensive menu, full of both classic and local dishes, each stylishly presented. The staff were exceptional, providing a friendly and efficient service.

The restaurant had a sleek, modern decor and gave a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Service was superb and a special surprise was arranged without problem.Hubby enjoyed his special birthday surprise so much.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

visited as part of a group with a set meal arranged by the tour company. We did better than most as we had special diets so got something off the main menu. Food was OK, restaurant decor was OK but the saving grace was the staff who were friendly and efficient.