See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Just an overnight stay as part of a tour group. The room was small but adequate for a couple. Everything was packed into the space available. Good flat screen TV with some English speaking channels.Very modern design and spotlessly clean. Breakfast content was acceptable.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mauddecousu, Adjointe de direction at Ibis Styles Strasbourg Stade de la Meinau, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Rebelcall,

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you appreciated the room, the design and the breakfast.

We hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,

Maud Decousu.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Arrived at midnight after travelling all day, the night porter was less than helpful, no night facilities apart from complimentary Tea and coffee, breakfast is standard continental style enough to keep you going to the next services.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
mauddecousu, Adjointe de direction at Ibis Styles Strasbourg Stade de la Meinau, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied by our night porter, we will inform his manager.
It is true that at night there are not a lots of facilities but the bar was still open is you wanted to drink something else than coffee or tea.
However, we are glad that you appreciated our complete and varied breakfast.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2019

From the beginning, I knew there might be an issue. First, the site wouldn't allow me to book a room for just 1 adult and 1 child, so I ended up having to book a room for 2 adults under the special offer that Accor was putting on for its members. That meant that I was overcharged for not only the breakfast that should have been free for my child but also the tax for my stay that my child shouldn't have had to pay. Despite multiple emails to the hotel, I never got a response, and when I came to the hotel, the night manager told/lied to me that children had to pay for the tax, which wasn't true. I'm still waiting to be reimbursed by the hotel. I spoke to the hotel manager who assured me that I would be reimbursed, so we will see if that really happens and when- I still have no response to my email about that either. As for my double room, it was clean but small- basic is the best word for it- and the hotel had no family rooms available for our family of 4, so while it might have been nice to have a foozball table and pingpong table for the kids near the reception, I wasn't surprised that there were no kids at the hotel since the hotel didn't really seem set up for that. Breakfast was ok, but the coffee from the machine was awful. I hope that service and quality will improve soon. At least it's not far from the tram line in case you want easy access to the stadium or the center of town.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 1, 2019

A hotel decoration based on football. I was given a room prepared for disable people with no notice and I personally find it uncomfortable to not have a closed shower. Personally the soap in the bathroom (body, hair, hands) had a strong smell difficult to suit all tastes.
The negatives: with a rather annoying crossbar in the bed header, and no option to hang long clothes (coat) anywhere. Rather noisy at night.
The positives: bed was comfortable. Good breakfast offer and nice water/tea/buiscuit help yourself area in reception.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
philippe1972, Gérant at Ibis Styles Strasbourg Stade de la Meinau, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you for letting us hear about our stay in our hotel, Ibis Styles Stade de la Meinau.
We are happy to hear that you found the bed comfortable and that you enjoyed our complete and varied breakfast.

However, we are really sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay.
Indeed, the theme of our hotel is sports this is why the decoration is based on it.
We would like to apologise for the room that did not answer your expectations.
It is true that we have rooms that respects the norms for disable people and you had one of them. Those rooms have the advantage to be bigger, so customers can enjoy a larger room. The soap in the rooms respects the environmental standards, sorry than you did not like the smell.

Furthermore, we hope that we can welcome you again the next time that will come to Strasbourg.

Best Regards.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

E very nice cosy supedmodern hotel just 5 minutes from Strasburg old town. Very polite staff , nice breakfast , excellent rooms. The hotel is 3 minutes away from tram stop that leaves you after 5 minutes in Strasburg old town.

Date of stay: December 2018