Ibis is medium-end chain of hotels that is part of the Accor group of hotels, so one pretty much knows what to expect when walking in the door. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and well maintained. Since we arrived late in the day, we got one of the last vacant rooms. While not as large as some rooms in other hotels, we've stayed in much smaller rooms. There was nothing fancy about the room at all, but all we were doing is sleeping there so we didn't need large and fancy. The hotel had free WiFi although I got better connectivity by using the free McDonalds WiFi that occupied part of the same building. My only disappointment was that breakfast wasn't included in the price of the room. The hotel is a short walk to the train station and old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare hotel is located near the Petite France district, an ideal area for taking a walk to discover historic Strasbourg and its many sights rich in history such as the Cathedral. Book one of our 117 airconditioned rooms (including 4 for guests with limited mobiltity) and benefit from the hotel facilities on offer, including a bar. Parking and restaurants are close by. The hotel is close to the TGV train station, 2 minutes walk from the steps down to the platforms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare Hotel Strasbourg
- Accor Strasbourg Centre Gare