The Ibis hotel is as convenient as it is possible to be for the station – just a short walk across the place de la Gare and next door but one to a branch of MacDonalds.
It has a bright reception area with a small bar and WiFi corner. The room was clean but simple. It had a firm double bed, a work top along one side with a small TV on it that did not work. There was a plastic work chair and small bench for sitting on. The bathroom was basic with basin, toilet and shower. The only toiletry was a squeeze tube of liquid soap. The towels were thin.
Everything was clinically clean and for my 3-day stay I got fresh towels daily - without dumping them in the shower.
If you wanted something a bit more comfortable you could always go next door to the Grand Hotel or a few doors along to the Hotel Bristol or Hotel du Rhin - but the prices would be higher without doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare hotel is located near the Petite France district, an ideal area for taking a walk to discover historic Strasbourg and its many sights rich in history such as the Cathedral. Book one of our 117 airconditioned rooms (including 4 for guests with limited mobiltity) and benefit from the hotel facilities on offer, including a bar. Parking and restaurants are close by. The hotel is close to the TGV train station, 2 minutes walk from the steps down to the platforms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare Hotel Strasbourg
- Accor Strasbourg Centre Gare