First time i stayed at a french hotel.
It porbably is from the late 70ies or early 80ies but i like this style. Rooms are updated and have everything you expect from a modern Hilton. As a HHonors Gold i got a room on the top floor. samle level Obama stayed on when he was in Strasbourg! Clean room with a view towards the city. There is a lounge with small snacks and beverages. Very nice selection, just a little bit dark as it has now windows. Only downside is the high parking fee, as the hotel is not in the city center i would have expected a moderate fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International