We really enjoyed the city and hotel for a post Christmas break; Strasbourg Christmas Markets and city centre very exciting. Hotel ideal - quiet comfy room (huge TV), fantastic food, chef's breakfasts were amazing...All staff friendly and helpful making it a most pleasant stay. Nearby tram system a great way to get around and dirt cheap. Thanks to all at the Hilton (& their English was very good).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International