This hotel is outside the tourist region so it's quiet and not packed. There is parking onsite but there is also a free lot across street.
We arrived early before our room was ready and were upgraded so we could get settled and start exploring right away. The upgrade does not include lounge privileges so don't use this as a way to avoid the higher cost of a great room. Request a nonsmoking room as ours smelled vaguely of smoke the whole time. You can also get a great rate with breakfast by booking directly on Hiltons website
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International