We stayed at this hotel for a short break between Christmas and New Year. The room was spacious and comfortable, room service food arrived quickly and was hot and tasty. The staff everywhere were helpful and friendly, particularly in the restuarant. The choice for breakfast was very good and well organised. The hotel is handy for the local tram service and the journey into the centre of town takes only five minutes. Buy a trio ticket for one to three people, valid for 24 hours, it will see you through the day and covers all areas of Strasbourg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city centre, in the European institutions district and opposite the Congress Centre, the Hotel Hilton Strasbourg is well positioned for access to the city's extensive tram network. All rooms offer large windows with views over the Cathedral or the European Parliament building. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi. For your business travels, choose an Executive room and enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks are served. Indulge with a seasonal and full of freshness cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel, H! Brasserie. Or enjoy a snack and cocktail created by the award-winning bar team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Hilton International Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Hilton International