“Good food, water too expensive!”
Review of Argentoratum

Argentoratum
Ranked #27 of 1,529 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The food is good, nice and friendly restaurant, the price is right ... But definitely 6 euros for a bottle of sparkling water is too much!!!!!

1  Thank faith6feb

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We found this restaurant unexpectedly .Because were supposed to go la Corde a Linge in Petite France.But the reservation was needed and found this hidden gem.

Yes location is not nicer in a just on the street seeing the passing cars infront of you.But the food was absolutely fantastic and delicious .It is Alsace style restaurant. I ate very special mead balls with a tasty souce namely fleischkiechles and foie gras canard and hot goat cheese salad.I really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just a side street or two off the main walkways of Petite France, we came to this place after seeing the reviews and pictures on Tripadvisor. Wasn't very busy, but we decided to give it a try anyway. Glad we did, as it was one of my favorite meals, and my Dad's top favorite meal of our trip. Made even better by the best waitress we've had, who was helpful in translating, and hilarious to chat with. Refreshing after the bored and uninterested service we've had everywhere else on our 3 week trip. Cordon Blue was fantastic, Pig knuckle good, potatoes excellent, and escargot easily the best I've ever had. Highly recommended for a relaxing dinner on a quiet street.

1  Thank d3mo
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I always visit this place if I have a chance to be in Strasbourg. Nice environment, kind, helpful waiters fresh, tasty food. Very good wine too.

1  Thank Pikozsu
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went here after a rash of indecision in Petite France and a lack of interest in waiting for an hour for a good Alsatian dinner. The meal was fine, but unexceptional. The charcroute was OK - I had the misfortune of some particularly fatty cuts of meat and some unexceptional knockwurst (tho to be fair the pork was tasty).

1  Thank error403