“Nice modern place.”

Cuisines: Diner, French, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Petite France Centre
Reviewed June 6, 2019

You almost certainly need to book this restaurant. We were just very lucky as we were able to come at 7. We also went the next night but had to be there for 6.45 . They operate two sittings so you basically get 2 hours. It was heaving when we left but nice buzzy atmosphere. We really enjoyed the food which was closer to modern dining than Alsacienne. Good choice of sensibly priced wines and good service on both evenings.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

La Hache serves very well cooked food in an unpretentious, personal, and great atmosphere. The staff are very helpful and recommends dishes, wines to pair with etc.
If I lived here then I’m pretty sure that this would be one of those places you come back to me feel like you’re at home with friends.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019

We ate here with 15 people (birthday). The restaurant serves vegetarian dishes, I choose the vegetarian couscous with grilled veggies, which was really great. For the meat lovers: my friends said steak tartare was amazing. Last but not least, the staff was very professional.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

A fantastic menu that leaves you wanting more... Went for dinner with a customer and it was great. So many things I would like to try. It has a great atmosphere, perfect service and friendly, helpfully staff. I will return.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank JohnJampot
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing experience, the place is pretty nice and the food is delicious. You should try the steak tartare or the duck. Some good Alsatian wine such as the Pinot Gris or Gewürztraminer will do the trick!

Date of visit: March 2019