We had no problems with the hotel room. The room was very nice and well appointed. Slept very well here. Nice and quiet. Air conditioning worked well and the staff were very friendly. The location was good. Easy 5 or 10 minute walk to the historic areas and to the town centre. Close to the train station to get a transfer to the airport.
Breakfast was included. The water in the 'hot' water kettle was never very hot. Tepid at best every time I used it. Terrible for trying to make tea. Also, the boiled egg cooker has to be boiling. The wait staff kept turning it down to low. Not helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western