Stay: 2 nights in June 2014.
Staff: English-speaking. Very friendly.
Room: Double-of-two-singles bed, on 4th floor. Very quiet for sleep quality. Curtains block out the light very well.
Small desk with ample power-points and chair. Pleasing, modern feel.
Bathroom: Plenty of room, but bath/shower combo (quite a deep bath to step in & out of). Separate toilet.
Amenities: Air-conditioning with climate control, minibar (drinks only), safe, coffee-making facilities.
TV: Medium size Philips LCD TV, with rather clunky menu system to get through.
TV Channels (English): BBC World News, Russia Today.
TV Channels (Sport): Canal+ Sport.
WiFi: Free with my booking. Easy login, worked fine (no blocking).
Breakfast: Good value "all you can eat" buffet, with hot dishes.
Location: Right on the edge of the city, not far from Petite France. Short walk from the railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western