We spend one night to visit the city. The rooms are a nice size and very nice. The hotel lobby area is open with a nice bar and places to sit and enjoy a cocktail. We enjoyed the breakfast and really liked the private parking. very friendly staff. I was traveling with my wife, son and daughter-in-law. We loved the hotel We highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western