If you get a good price, this can be your hotel to stay in Strasbourg. We got a reservation ("For 2 person(s), Room 1: 1 Queen Bed; Rate : Pré-payé. Non annulable, non remboursable et non modifiable"). And we paid 200 euros for this one night (on Dec. 27th). For this price you would expect a bit of more comfort (some toiletries, some more non-French Channels on TV, radio, better and more modern lifts …).
Having said that, I agree with what have been already written here about good location, nice and competent staff, good breakfast (not espectacular, though), etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western