Excellent value, mid-range hotel with nicely updated, very large rooms (even by American standards) and new bathrooms. A couple of blocks away from the train station, about a 15 minute walk to the Strasbourg Cathedral. Deservedly popular, and friendly service. The only negative is that everything is some noise from the rooms above you due to the hardwood floors (but I didn't find this to be a big deal).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western