We spent two nights at the hotel.The location is great and at twenty minutes walking distance from all the main touristic attractions .The staff is extremely kind and helpful. We slept in the deluxe room that was comfortable,well equiped with all needed facilities,clean.Breakfast was tasty with a wide choice of products.Regretfully, a major problem we faced was a persistent annoying noise at night coming from some working machinery(we didn't manage to identify the exact origin). An important detail is that the hotel has a private parking. Overall a very nice hotel except from the specific noise problem that disturbed in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western