* The location in the old section of Strasbourg, called la Petite France, is unbeatable. The view over the river from the room was very beautiful.
* Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to find some restaurants for us.
* Wifi was good but not always very fast
* Room was large and bed was comfortable
* Breakfast in the room was not generous yet expensive. Definitely better in the restaurant.
I would recommend this hotel. The location is very idyllic and close to the historical centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance with an emphasis on design... Your 5 star hotel in the heart of the historic "Petite France" quarter is in an exception place which is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. The three centuries old building is a former cooling store on a stretch of the river Ill, and which now offers you rigorously elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Regent Petite France & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Petite France
- Regent Hotel Petite France
- Regent Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Regent