“ No, no, no. Many times no. ”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #1,152 of 1,715 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Petite France Centre
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

In our party of three, we had a tagliatelle with some truffle cream sauce, a spaghetti arrabiata and a steak. Let’s start with the steak. We had to send it back once because the steak was just very very uncooked inside (ok to be fair, the waitress did not ask for a preference on how we’d like the meat done) the vegetables that accompanied it, though of great variety, was just awful. Bland and sad looking. Now I wish I’d taken a photo. Steak had a nice chargrilled taste to it. Was a big piece but that couldn’t redeem the entire dish which by the way, had no sauce to accompany it. The tagliatelle was tasty, but the Parma ham that came with it was just rancid. It was old and shouldn’t have been served. Arrabiata just didn’t taste anything like it should. More like napolitaine BUT it would have been ok if it was so because it was just really off. The entire dish smells weird and tastes of an unaired, old table rag. I could not go beyond a few bites. The waitress did try to bring me another one but it was still the same smelly sauce. Ok but that all said, the pizzas look really nice and authentic, cooked in a wood fire oven. So, all’s not lost. The location is great and it has good sun.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019

I don't understand the low rating of this restaurant. Pizza was great, all my colleagues were very happy with their choices. I do recommend,

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Visited Strasbourg in Xmas time and it was a surprise that most of place where you van have a lunch are closed after 14.00-15.00. We were with friends and kids, so finally we found this place, where we could eat pizza. Personal was friendly, pizzas were OK.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Since we tried French couzine and either it was bad choice we made either our tastes are not the same like them we did not like it.We say to take the safe option ..Italian restaurant..and this choice it was so and so...

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

My family and I drove over from Germany to tour the Cathedral de Notre Dame de Strasbourg and sightsee on a boat ride around the city. Between each venue we stopped here for lunch. Everyone had pizza and it was wonderful: the wait staff was attentive and kind. An overall great experience. We will return when we are back in Strasbourg.

Date of visit: November 2018