See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

the hotel is perfect for a 3 night stand !
the team is young and dynamic and always ready to help you with anything you need.
and the spa...my god the spa ! I feel like in the heaven !
Breakfast is also very varied !
you should definitely try it !

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Hotel looks nice when you check in but at the second look many gaps appear which shouldn’t be at a new hotel:

- both big towels were disgusting to use them as one was dirty and the other had a massive big hole in it - it was completely tattered!
- room wasn’t cleaned till 4pm and cleaning wasn’t done properly
- and now to top it all:
When we went downstairs to have dinner in the restaurant, we saw that there were some free tables without a reservation sign. After checking with the waitress and letting her know that we don’t have a reservation, she told us that she would check it if we can stay for dinner. After some seconds she came back and told us that they were completely booked out for tonight and that there’s only 1 person working in the kitchen. We asked her how this could be as we are guests in the hotel and we are not used to make a reservation for the hotel restaurant. Telling her that we don’t understand that case she became really upset and unfriendly and sent us to reception. Talking to the woman there she told us that we could stay but then we would have to wait for hours to get some food. We also told her that we never had such an experience where therefore she offered us to come back in about an hour. What? The other girl just told us that they are booked for the whole evening?!
Next we asked about room service: “Yeah, of course you can try it but you will also wait for hours.”
We were very disappointed as no one even tried to find a solution. They only told us that you have to make a reservation what nobody did before!
What a bad service and definitely NOT the way to treat your guests!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Actually it was all good and nice, really clean and beautiful rooms, until we asked for the second blanket. We called the front desk and got an answear that they have to check and will call us back in 5 minutes. And guess what happened - they never called us back. I find this kind of customer service disrespectful and inappropriate. I said I can come and pick it up myself, I know it's late and not everyone's there but just to ignore my totally legit question is plain ridiculous, speaks levels about the attitude and customer relationship management. Also, staff's english was not very good.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2019

A beautiful hotel quiet close to the center of Strasbourg. The staff is friendly, the rooms and the SPA are clean, the food is good.
Unfortunately, the balcony door of our room was broken and could not be closed. The only other room available in the same category was located right next to the train tracks and was not as pretty as the original one which is why we decided to stay in the room with the open door.
Check-In and Check-Out were easy and went well.
It's a recommendation and we would come back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

It is our first hour. They claim being 4 stars. Far from it I believe. Just asked for a shower cap? as it was not in the shower as it should be, they asked me to go down stairs to the reception to pick it up!!!
Later asked for Dental kit, they said it would cost 5€. Where did they deserve thier 4 stars? Is this a hotel or a students hostel !!!
I have been in Tulip and Golden Tulip in other countries, was not THAT disappointed !!!!
Even our luggage was brought upstairs by us!!
2 stars hotel max. especially with this hardly smiling staff!!
Very unpleased !!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple