“A bit disappointed”

Ranked #33 of 308 Restaurants in Colmar
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have the pleasure to propose you through our cooking(kitchen), local products stemming from the agriculture(farming) "Biological" or reasoned in direct origin of the farms of our valleys.
Reviewed May 23, 2016

First off, this restaurant is adorable and it was also packed so perhaps we hit it on an off night. My husband and I had the fish and filet specials and neither were particularly great. For an $83 meal (1/2L wine, 2 entrees, 2 desserts) we expected much better. The service was wonderful but the food was just not as good as we were hoping for.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (523)

Reviewed May 8, 2016

Recommended to us by l'Arpége when we could not get in. Menu is limited in a good way - selections of the day plus standard items. High quality, good service, and fair pricing. I live in Basel and will return when I visit Colmar.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

high quality at good price. I highly recommend it. Local food cooked with love and serviced in detail

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed January 3, 2016

This is a hidden restaurant at a central location in the beautiful town of Colmar. The staff is very friendly. The food is very generous and of high quality. I’ve never seen a tarte flambée with more ingredients on it. My father had the most delicious salmon he’d ever had. Everything else was delicious too. The ambiance is relaxed and sympathetic and the service is good. The décor has a modern touch in an ancient, traditional building. We went here for lunch and were very satisfied. Good prices. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

The service was very friendly and the food was tasty. I particularly enjoyed the chèvre tarte flambé. Highly recommend trying Gewürztraminer wine

Date of visit: October 2015