“Adequate food, nice service”
Review of Le 3

Le 3
Ranked #25 of 302 Restaurants in Colmar
Cuisines: French, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

On our way back from Italy we stayed in Colmar for one night and enjoyed dinner at Le 3. Quite a modern place with a young and motivated staff. Especially the male waiters were enthusiastic and knew very well what they were doing. Food was adequate for the prices and choice from the relatively small menu is ok. We felt there could have been a bit more taste to the main courses, but all in all Le 3 offers quite a nice experience. Prices are fair, although not as fair as we got used to during our two weeks stay in Italy. We would recommend Le 3.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate at Le 3 this evening while spending a few days in Colmar. I have many food allergies so I spoke with a server to see what might be arranged. He, whose name regrettably I do not know, and the rest of the wait staff provided a delicious meal around my allergies. I had a steak that was perfectly done accompanied by frites and a delicious salad with olive oil and a wonderful balsamic vinegar. My husband had a rosti with ham that he said was excellent. In addition to the wonderful food and service, the atmosphere was delightful. I highly recommend Le 3.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice interior, friendly staff and good food. Scampi skewer first course was amazing. Second course I had the deer meat with home made noodles (or Bambi as they referred to it) and my wife had the grilled fish with risotto and asparagus. Very tasty, and nicely presented. The desserts were the home made fondant and the home made creme brulee. To be honest, it was what we were looking forward to the most as they are both our favorite desserts, but they were very disappointing. The creme brulee was bland, and the fondant was not freshly made at all. The cake was dry and was missing the crispiness on top, like it was made the day before and then quickly nuked before serving. Shame to finish off a great meal with such a disappointment. My suggestion, eat here for sure, but get dessert elsewhere!

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Mediterranean cuisine mainly!!very tasty dishes,nice atmosphere and good service!! in the heart of Colmar a little gem of modern deco ,nice food and wonderful Alsatian wines!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was the second restaurant we ate at during our two-night mini break in Colmar, and another great choice.

Service, ambiance, presentation & food all very good as was the choice of local and international wines. Portion sizes, as we found our throughout our stay, are quite substantial in this part of France!

The restaurant is located close to the cathedral in the beautiful centre of Colmar and, therefore, ideal for a post-dinner stroll back to our B&B.

Surprised that Le 3 is not ranked higher on Trip Advisor so do try it out, I don't think anyone could be disappointed based on our experience.