“Nice food, rushed service”

Restaurant La Romantica
Ranked #80 of 286 Restaurants in Colmar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Your italian restaurant in the historic center of Colmar. We welcome you to eat, on the spot all our traditionals italians flavours. The italian cuisine, a taste of liberty.
Kuala Lumpur
“Nice food, rushed service”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

While the food was quite fine, I found the servers impatient and rushed. They were constantly running around. Ours abruptly told us she'll be back as we were about to order and ran to another table to take their order. Another answered our questions but briefly and quickly. I felt I was imposing on them, which is not what I like to feel while dining out and paying for the service! We were inside because outside was full, and inside was rather cramped. However, the food was generally good: my husband tried the specialty choucroute and loved it, the tarte flambé was no worse no better than any of other restaurants', and my salmon with spaetzle was quite delicious. However, I would not willingly go back there again.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
eltham
“PERFECLY GOOD ITALIAN”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Perhaps somebody could tell my why there are so few reviews on this restaurant on Trip Advisor and why it's so far down the rankings? Even the 'terrible' rater here apparently used to come in even eight weeks before falling out with the waiter, so the food must have been consistently good. We both had very pleasant Italian food here and (as it was next to our hotel) we were able to observe that it was pretty busy on most occasions. My swordfish was juicy with a copious and tasty ratatouille sauce, my wife's pizza very good. Didn't bust the bank. If you're after an Italian meal and are on a budget, this is the place for you.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Little funky place with pretty good food”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Low maintenance and pretty tasty. Wouldn't go out of my way to seek it out as a spot to dine at, but perfectly serviceable if you are hungry and close. They were nice to my little kid.

Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Don't go there unless you want to be left waiting”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We have visited the above restaurant every 8 weeks for a couple of years up until last year. There is one particular waiter who is persistently rude. even when the restaurant isn't busy he will ignore you more than 30 mins. Only giving a response if asked if you can place your order with a whole load of abuse.

• Visited March 2012